Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What games are you guys looking forward to??
Fallout 4 comes out tonight and there is so much HYPEEEEEE. 
Just wondering what games everyone is super excited about? =^-^=
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
I'm super hyped for Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeons coming out next week, Explorers of Sky is my all time favorite game so im always hyped for Mystery Dungeon games, and it looks like they're bringing back alot of features
that made sky amazing and actually difficult unlike....cough...cough....Gates to Infinity....Cough
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
football manager 2016
rise of the tomb raider
fallout 4

wasted £80 on halo 5 so the only game out of those i know for certain will be awesome is football manager, thats probably a safe buy
I'm definitely going to play Fallout 4, but right now i'm still waiting for my Overwatch closed beta key :/
Can't wait for fallout 4, super mystery dungeon. pokemon z and crypt of the Necrodancer for ps4 (eventually)
I am eagerly looking forward to Fallout 4! I wish I didn't have to work so much this week, or else I would definitely spend the next several (sleepless) nights playing. XD

Outside of this game's release, I'm also rather excited about Shantae: Half-Genie Hero hopefully coming out in a few months. LOL, should I be ashamed to admit that?

xx
My girlfriend and I will be staying up all night to play fallout4 at the midnight release. [:

Otherwise, fire emblem fates and final fantasy 15.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Star fox! Old school nintendo groupie here.

And also I have a wii u and don't intend on shelling the cash out for another system.

If only zelda was coming out this year... or ever....
Ermergerd sergnercher
So hype for the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Kreygasm.
Hopefully it's more like the originals as opposed to the 3DS ver.
AHhhhhhhh! I got Fallout 4 and I'm super stoked!!!
I should also play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon >.>

But I have work tomorrow and I'm not getting any sleep. MWAHHAHAHA
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥