Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What is your favorite starter?
(Mar 28, 2017, 04:12 PM)AniMangelo Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion , you are not the only one...
I also love Typhlosion, it is the last evolution of the first starter I ever picked,l. In my first pokemon game Heart Gold it made ne win so many battles.

@AniMangelo  Oh boy, isn't Typhlosion great?! My first game was the Gen. 2 Silver, and I absolutely LOVED my Typhlosion. In fact, It was the only Pokemon I used on my team! (The other five were just HM slaves).
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion , yeah, Typhlosion is really cool, it was and it will always be one of my favorite starters. I am glad somebody else likes Typhlosion, since most people say that the Johto starters are the worse starters, and I am one of  little people that like them
(Mar 28, 2017, 07:21 PM)AniMangelo Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion , yeah, Typhlosion is really cool, it was and it will always be one of my favorite starters. I am glad somebody else likes Typhlosion, since most people say that the Johto starters are the worse starters, and I am one of  little people that like them
@AniMangelo   Well, Typhlosion is totally legit, and Feraligatr isn't half bad... so they're not the worst starters.... Meganium though..... oh, Meganium....

@RetroTyphlosion , oh yeah meganium is really bad.
My current favourite is Swampert. I liked Charmander as a kid, then a year ago, I liked Marshtomp, and then I liked Cyndaquil, and now I like Swampert again. Swampert is so cute, he looks a bit like a dog kinda (admit it he does sit like a dog).
My favorite starter Pokemon would be charmander form Red or treeko form Emerald or ORA'S
Big Grin
Mareanie if it was a starter :P
OU MASTER RACE
For me, it is a tie between Charmeleon, Swampert (or Marshtomp), the Treecko family, and the Cyndaquil family. Big Grin
My favorite starter is Chimchar, as it was my first.  [Image: chimchar.png]
(Apr 23, 2017, 09:38 PM)Absol - lutely! Wrote: For me, it is a tie between Charmeleon, Swampert (or Marshtomp), the Treecko family, and the Cyndaquil family. Big Grin

@Absol - lutely! Dontcha just love the Cyndaquil family and Typhlosion? I do; I'm even named after him!