Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What's up?
How's it going today everyone? I haven't been here recently because I recently moved and because of well, some issues with community members. But I can't let that stop me! So hopefully I'll be around more lately. Just wanted to check up. See everyone around
Welcome back! good to see you around Smile If you need any help feel free to PM me
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
(Feb 16, 2016, 05:49 PM)Colette Wrote: Welcome back! good to see you around Smile If you need any help feel free to PM me
Thankyou! Glad to see you!
Welcome Back
I dont know you very well and I'm the newbie here but welcome it's nice to meet you
(Feb 16, 2016, 06:22 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Welcome Back
Thankyou!
(Feb 16, 2016, 07:03 PM)PatTheBat Wrote: I dont know you very well and I'm the newbie here but welcome it's nice to meet you
I haven't seen you around either but I'm Mitch! I've been around Justin's community since summer 2013 ever since he streamed Animal Crossing New Leaf. I try to help out and show new ideas/fun things for the community too so you'll probably see me around.
You've probably seen me here and there, and maybe saw my most recent thread. But I have never seen you around, so. Hi! Its great to see an old user from wayy back in the day.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Eh... things have been well bad to me but most likely goof for other users! And welcome and Im swimmingpenguin791 so you may not know me...
(Feb 18, 2016, 07:16 PM)pritchman227 Wrote: You've probably seen me here and there, and maybe saw my most recent thread. But I have never seen you around, so. Hi! Its great to see an old user from wayy back in the day.
Hello! Yeah I like interacting with new members. I'm one of the very few original community members left these days