Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Whats your favorite pokemon?
BLASTOISE....Even though they make him a blimp in recent games...you should see him in the pokedex pro lol. His best look was in Diamond , that sprite was soo awsome.

Weird thing is, when I won my super sized plushee from Cedar Point back in 98 I ended up with my number 2 favorite, charizard because the Blastoise just looked plain ugly.
Magikarp, it can jump over mountains..... just imagine that thing falling on you from that height (Scary)
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
lol yeah...When I think of magikarp jumping mountains, I'm instantly reminded of him in pokemon snap and the struggle to get gyrados to appear in the waterfall...ooooh how I long for a 3d version of snap.
Aggron but mostly will always be my favorite Smile
Arcanine,
ever since i saw Growlithe on the first season of the anime i liked him. I always liked cop stuff and dogs...so...
Nothing beats the mighty Wingull! Kappa
my favorite has got to be Gardevoir it has an interesting design it's a strong fighter (pixilate Hyper voice for the win)plus its dex entry states that it will protect its trainer with its life cant get more loyal then that.
Gengar is my favorite pokemon so far, i always carried a gengar with me since i first met it in HeartGold, i love it's design because imo he's badass Smile
Alakazam, hands down. Been using it since gen 1. Only playthrough I didn't use it was... ORAS. Had a shiny female Ralts instead.
Slurpuff! I'm a sucker for cute pokemon :D