Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Who is your favorite gym leader/ elite four/ champion?
Favorite gym leader is drayden, favorite E4 member is wikstrom and favorite champion is Steven
E4: Caitlin
Champion: Cynthia
Gym Leader: Whitney
Jasmine was my waifu beforee

Volkner is also pretty cool.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Hmm.  I've never really thought of that.  I can't say for sure if I have a favorite.  But I can tell you who my least favorite is.  Clair.

Put simply, Clair is a female Stoutland.  But I should explain.  She's so determined that because she's the eighth gym leader, she'll destroy you.  If she's not supposed to be beaten, then why does the Pokemon League exist??  And when you destroy her and her annoying Kingdra, she thinks it's a fluke.  Because not using a Pokemon that we can't possibly get yet and winning is unfair.  Seems legit. FailFish Then when you pass the test at the shrine, she thinks you're a dumb enough trainer to actually fail.  And then she only gives the badge because the Dragon Shrine Elder threatens to tell her older brother about how much of a-um....bad word??  Um, well, she gives you the badge because she doesn't want to get in trouble from the League Champion, who happens to think really good things of you.

"Oh, but she apologizes later!"  Yeah, and then she proceeds to tell you that if you lose to the Elite Four, she'll feel worse about losing to you.  Because SHE'S BETTER THAN THE ELITE FOUR??!  Again, seems legit...NOT!!  Not to mention, in my eyes, she's kind of ugly. DansGame
favorite leader: Drayden
favorite elite: Drake
favorite champ: Lance