Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Need help
i have the nintendo 2ds Omega Ruby edition will i be able to play the game on my new 3ds xl when i get it or will i have to buy the game again?
nintendo have gotten in touch with me and confirmed any pre installed content will transfer to my new 3ds xl :D cant wait to play pokemon on my new 3ds xl compared to 2ds now haha thanks guys
Does the Savegame transfer aswell? Afaik your SD Card should only be able to function on that certain 2DS, so basically your savegame will not be able to move aswell? Correct me if I'm wrong. I got a 2DS with Alpha Sapphire preinstalled and i was thinking about getting a bigger DS aswell, but I've got about 800h played, a full Dex and about 150 Selfmade Comp Pokemon so yeah i dont wanna lose that haha.
The only problem that you will be dealing with is not being able to transfer over your actual save game data. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that you will have to re-download most, if not all, of your games, home screen themes, etc onto it again as the new Nintendo 3DS XL doesn't support SD card support like the other 3DS's and the 2DS, instead it supports Micro SD card support like most current smartphones and the PS Vita. I think you are at a loss for your game data unfortunately, but again I might be wrong. I don't own the new Nintendo 3DS, I got the red 3DS XL, so.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
everything if u lience transfer then copy and paste ur memory card data from one to the other its simple mate of mine showed me a nintendo video ill get it and post it now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y88G3tp_f88 the video guys :D
New Nintendo 3DS XL System Transfer
ohhhhh. I did not know you could do that lol. Now I might go get one lol
getting mine very soon cant wait :D and xenoblade :D till super dungeon is out in uk
I haven't played super dungeon, but so far I've heard that its great