Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Wild Shiny Pokemon for Foreign Dittos
Hello everyone!

I'm a late comer in pokemon X, just started it 2 weeks ago and I have been doing a lot of fishing. I am primarily looking for a foreign legit ditto (4-5 IV adamant, doesn't have to be 6), my game is in English. I want to start breeding MM but requires a foreign ditto, 6 IVs ditto are also welcome as long as they are clone of one that was legitimately obtained, please don't trade me hacked dittos, clones is where I draw the line for myself and I hope you can respect that. Here are the shinies I can offer for trade for that 4/5/6 IV adamant foreign ditto. All listed are untouched except Red Gyrados caught as a Magikarp which has been fully EV trained. If a pokeball is not mentioned it was caught in a normal traditional pokeball.

1) Female Impish Pancham
2) Male Adamant Gyarados (Premier Ball)
3) Male Modest Clauncher (Premier Ball)
4) Male Adamant Clauncher (Premier Ball)
5) Male Calm Clauncher (Pokeball)
6) Male Adamant Corphish (Premier Ball)
7) Male Quirky Corphish (Premier Ball)
8) Male Modest Horsea (Dive Ball)
9) Male Modest Chinchou (Dive Ball)
10) Female Gengle Camperl (Pokeball)
11) Male Adamant Goldeen (Pokeball)
12) Female Naive Luvdisc (Pokeball) 
13) Female Sassy Remoraid (Diveball)
14) Female/Male Adamant/Jolly/Impish/Rash/Calm/Bold Bascullin
14) Female/Male Adamant Poliwhirl (Dive Ball/Pokeball)
15) Female/Male Dratini (Premier Ball)

I understand nothing is free in life, besides the the one trading me the ditto, whoever can facilitate that trade, spreads the words that I'm looking for a foreign 4/5/6 IV ditto gets one shiny as a thanks. And those (10th, 20th, 30th friend)s who add me to expand my friend's safari gets a shiny as well just as a way to say thanks for helping me out.

Cheers guys,
PS: My time zone is GMT +7
@alwayswannafly Hi! I have a foreign Ditto, but it has bad IVs and not the wanted nature Sad But would you still want it? Also are the Pokémon on the list for trade for other shinies or any other Pokémon you would be interested in?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
got a ditto that would fit that description that i would be willing to trade for the red gyarados! Its got 5IVs but its speed IV is 0, let me know if that is good for you
(Oct 19, 2016, 08:26 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @alwayswannafly Hi! I have a foreign Ditto, but it has bad IVs and not the wanted nature Sad But would you still want it? Also are the Pokémon on the list for trade for other shinies or any other Pokémon you would be interested in?

My friend has living dex so I don't really need any other pokes right now, except foreign dittos. I am interested if you still have a Volcanio, and what pokemon do you want from me?
(Oct 19, 2016, 08:51 AM)joubs Wrote: got a ditto that would fit that description that i would be willing to trade for the red gyarados! Its got 5IVs but its speed IV is 0, let me know if that is good for you

I wouldn't mind that, can you please post a picture of the ditto's summary page? I am online now and we can go straight to trade aftewards, shouldn't take more than 5 mins. Thanks
(Oct 19, 2016, 08:52 AM)alwayswannafly Wrote:
(Oct 19, 2016, 08:26 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @alwayswannafly Hi! I have a foreign Ditto, but it has bad IVs and not the wanted nature Sad But would you still want it? Also are the Pokémon on the list for trade for other shinies or any other Pokémon you would be interested in?

My friend has living dex so I don't really need any other pokes right now, except foreign dittos. I am interested if you still have a Volcanio, and what pokemon do you want from me?

Well im intrested in the Dratini and Camperl, though i dont have any forgein Dittos except the ones i described although today i can try and look on the GTS for one that you might be intrested in
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 19, 2016, 09:10 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:

Well im intrested in the Dratini and Camperl, though i dont have any forgein Dittos except the ones i described although today i can try and look on the GTS for one that you might be intrested in

Glaceon I will try my best to accomodate you, give me a quick list of what you can part with, I'm interested in event pokemons, like Volcanion. Or even the ones who are not event related, and if the deal is too skewed (normal shiny for event) we can always do 2 to 1.
(Oct 19, 2016, 08:54 AM)alwayswannafly Wrote:
(Oct 19, 2016, 08:51 AM)joubs Wrote: got a ditto that would fit that description that i would be willing to trade for the red gyarados! Its got 5IVs but its speed IV is 0, let me know if that is good for you

I wouldn't mind that, can you please post a picture of the ditto's summary page? I am online now and we can go straight to trade aftewards, shouldn't take more than 5 mins. Thanks

cant for the moment, still at work but i'ill be able to do it later once im home
(Oct 19, 2016, 09:27 AM)joubs Wrote:
(Oct 19, 2016, 08:54 AM)alwayswannafly Wrote:

cant for the moment, still at work but i'ill be able to do it later once im home

I have added you, that Gyarados will be reserved for you. It's midnight here so I won't be online for another 9 hours. You can PM me the pictures and I will check hourly when you are online for the trade. Thanks Joubs!
(Oct 19, 2016, 09:17 AM)alwayswannafly Wrote:
(Oct 19, 2016, 09:10 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:

Glaceon I will try my best to accomodate you, give me a quick list of what you can part with, I'm interested in event pokemons, like Volcanion. Or even the ones who are not event related, and if the deal is too skewed (normal shiny for event) we can always do 2 to 1.

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-CLOSED-...Shiny-Shop i still have most of these if you are intrested. <3 also a Volcanion code (like 2 more if you want)

uwu i can hacku