Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Winners of the contest
Star 
I have decided on three winners for our "Create a pokemon" contest.
Congrats to
@terrorkid94 with

Pokemon Garpup Type Normal
Evolves when traded away with max Friendship and the Item Promise Collar
Ability Intimidate
Hidden Ability Justified
Base Stat Total 320
Hp 40 Atk 50 Def 75 Sp.Atk 50 Sp.Def 75 Speed 30
Design Cute little watch dog

Pokemon Guarberus Type Normal/Ghost
Ability Intimidate
Hidden Ability Justified
Base Stat Total 600
Hp 100 Atk 110 Def 155 Sp.Atk 50 Sp.Def 150 Speed 35
[Image: cerberus_by_lavandel.png]

@Wenwuk with
Name - Aciflex
Type - Ground/Poison
Weak to Ground, Water, Ice, Psychic,
Resistant to Rock, Fighting, Bug, Fairy, Poison (x4)
Immune to Electric
Single stage evolution (no mega evolution)
Abilities - Sand Veil, Gooey, Storm Drain (Hidden Ability)
Location found - Cave and Jungle areas
Base Stats - 120 HP / 85 Att / 105 Def / 80 Sp.Att / 90 Sp.Def / 30 Speed (510 Total)
Special moves - Acid Stalagmite --- Ground-Type attack, Base 80 Power, 90% Accuracy, 20% chance to badly poison (Toxic damage), can hit Flying-type Pokemons and Pokemons with the Levitate ability. (as well as Telekinesis, Magnet Rise, etc.)
Moves learned (level up, TM, Tutor) Earthquake, Earth power, Bulldoze, Magnitude, Mud Bomb, Mud Shot, Mud Slap, Mud Sport, Sand Attack, Sand Tomb, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rocks, Acid, Acid Armor, Acid Spray, Clear Smog, Gastro Acid, Poison Gas, Poison Jab, Sludge, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Smog, Toxic, Adsorb, Mega Drain, Giga Drain, Grass Knot, Switcheroo, Brick Break, Drain Punch, Curse, Astonish, Confuse Ray, Rest, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power, Protect, Ancient Power, Rock Slide, Rock Throw, Rock Tomb, Stone Edge, Sandstorm, Octazooka, Body Slam, Recover, Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Minimize, Double Team, Pound, Return, Frustration, Safeguard, Stockpile, Spit Up, Swallow, Substitute, Yawn, Acid Stalagmite.

Special thanks to Pokemon Fusion for helping me with a design lol Kappa

http://i.imgur.com/clIOjwS.png?1

And @reldnahcridley with
Ok hear me out They could have fusion pokemon in the future. maybe something that looks like a Yin Yang symbol.

Step 1: For the basic we Give it fairy type and make it to look like the white one. Call it Yik
Step 2:Copy It change color and Typing. Call it yank.

Then you Can fuse them similar to mega evolving. TO MAKE THE ULTIMATE! BALANCED!!! POKEMON!!!!!!!.....I GIVE YOU YIN YANK
[Image: jbV6gee.jpg]

Pm me for your prizes and I will do another contest starting Monday
"There are bad ways to win--and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. "
-Grimsley

Huh. I congrats! I throught mine was cute xD but keep an eye out.. It may come like Godzilla one time... Kappa