Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Worst shiny fails?
I finally found a shiny Electrike after hunting for a few days, and I had my cursor on the bag, then pressed the right arrow thinking it would take me to the Fight button, and instead it was the Run button. I'm kinda sad, but know I wanna know if anybody else has had it worse (besides the guy who got shiny Giratina and then had his DS freeze).
(Oct 23, 2016, 04:10 PM)KenPhoenixx Wrote: I finally found a shiny Electrike after hunting for a few days, and I had my cursor on the bag, then pressed the right arrow thinking it would take me to the Fight button, and instead it was the Run button. I'm kinda sad, but know I wanna know if anybody else has had it worse (besides the guy who got shiny Giratina and then had his DS freeze).

it wasnt me but my friend did in soulsilver. he was surfing around because we were just talking and a wild pokemon appeared. shiny tentacool. long story short is that he forgot to save. rip shiny tentacool Angel
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
I was EV training and wasn't really paying attention. I didn't notice the shiny Shuppet and basically KO'd it.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
I remember one time I was soft resetting for a shiny starter, and I had been doing this for several days at this point so I was a little bit frustrated and more than a little checked out. SO I had been going for a few hours and I FINALLY got one. I was looking right at it, and I was celebrating inside my head already, then, out of muscle memory, I soft resetted again.

RIP shiny treecko, you were too good for this world
My worst shiny fail wasn't all that bad, I found a shiny seviper in a horde that I had been hunting for days. I had my gardevoir out with synchronise (ability) and when I switched out to Noctowl to use Sychronoise (Move) but in that risky switch every single zangoose used fury swipes! I got over it pretty fast but still haven't found a shiny seviper since!
It was last Friday, I was in the friend safari and on the 792nd encounter I found a shiny lapras! Unfortunately, I forgot lapras knows perish song... Still trying to reclaim it Sad

On the upside though, I reclaimed lugia last month after losing it TWICE during SRing (one fainted, the other time I SR'd over it).
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!