Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Wuddup!
Whats up guys! I'm Ryan, I'm from Long Island NY. I've been watching Justin and Ohnickels stream for the past few months now and finally decided to check out this fourm. Recently I've been trying to get back into competitive battling for the past few months but decided to wait until ORAS came out. I play both singles and doubles, but I've really been trying to get into VGC. I guess you can say I'm a pokemon breeder, since I spend a good amount of time hatching eggs, searching for egg moves, etc. I also run a pokemon group on facebook, but idk if advertising is allowed so I won't post it unless I can or asked.

A little bit more about me that isn't pokemon related; I'm really into music and hope to do something with music for a living. I used to play in a power violence band, but we broke up because everyone else had other things going on in their lives. I also used to book/promote shows for local and touring bands, but a lot of things came up in my life and I had to stop.

That's about it! This fourm seems really cool and hopefully, so I'm hoping to be a regular member!
welcome, i hope to battle you in VGC one day :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Same! I'm hoping to actually participate in VGC this season, but my license is suspended :/ It's been such a pain getting around places lately.
Hi Ryan! Welcome to the site! I'm also from New York, the capital district. :D
Welcome Ryan
Hey Ryan! I'm Grace and I'm also from LI!
Welcome Ryan