Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[XY] Every Shiny Catch I've Ever Made From Pokemon X and Y
Daym!
That's badass!
My favorite was Azumarill, because that stream I decided to chain my first Pokemon with the radar and I got Justin's favorite, Psyduck. She is now a glorious Golduck and I won't forget that stream.
These are the kind of moments which make clenching it all the more worth it :D
[Image: goomy-2.gif]
Look it's saying "Yay!"
(Nov 15, 2014, 10:01 AM)MWFlick Wrote: Awesome video Justin, that Carvanha was so insane!
Ha lol I got shiny sharpe do instead
Cool!
Hey everyone if you want to shiny hunt with me just leave a reply and friend me on pokemon forever and 3ds. Most of the times I go on friend safari to get most of my shinies so beware I get the best of luck. Once I got a shiny crawduant and after I caught that I continued my chain to get a shiny nuzleaf and it took me 1 encounter to get it #back to back shinies tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt
Nice Catches!! I've never shiny hunted cause to me I always move to fast or something crazy like that so I've given up on that XD
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Nov 15, 2014, 09:30 AM)Justin Wrote: Apparently someone named earthbelt lol. thanks man if you read this!

watching this a year later. very cool!