Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[XY] (For a Friend) Good Fairy, Psychic, Dark, Dragon, Ice and Ghost pokemon in X
Information 
Thanks for a friend are game started on my B-day :P
Fairy - Azumarill, Gardevoir, Florges, Aromatisse, Slurpuff, Mawile, Granbull, Sylveon, Dedenne, Mr. Mime, Carbink, Klefki, and Wigglytuff

Psychic - Delphox, Gardevoir, Gallade, Alakazam, Meowstic, Medicham, Grumpig, Malamar, Lunatone, Solrock, Starmie, Swoobat, Espeon, Sigilyph, Chimecho, Mr. Mime, Reuniclus, Wobbuffet, Slowbro, Slowking, Exeggutor, Jynx, and Gothitelle

Dark - Greninja, Crawdaunt, Sharpedo, Pangoro, Scrafty, Absol, Malamar, Krookodile, Houndoom, Umbreon, Skuntank, Sableye, Drapion, Liepard, Mightyena, Bisharp, Honchkrow, Weavile, Tyranitar, Zoroark, and Hydreigon

Dragon - Haxorus, Salamence, Dragalge, Kingdra, Tyrantrum, Flygon, Garchomp, Goodra, Noivern, Altaria, Druddigon, Hydreigon, and Dragonite

Ice - Cloyster, Aurorus, Glaceon, Lapras, Mamoswine, Avalugg, Beartic, Jynx, Vanilluxe, Abomasnow, Delibird, Weavile, and Cryogonal

Ghost - Shedinja, Aegislash, Drifblim, Golurk, Sableye, Gengar, Trevenant, Gourgeist, Chandelure, Rotom, and Banette
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Jan 26, 2016, 08:27 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I'll be going off X exclusives.

Fairy - Slurpuff
Psychic - Starmie
Dark - Houndoom, Mightyena
Dragon - Mega Charizard X

Wow your a real help :P
+1rep
I realized there weren't many pokemon to the exclusives, so I updated my post with all the pokemon of each type you can get in X/Y.
(Jan 26, 2016, 08:46 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I realized there weren't many pokemon to the exlusives, so I updated my post with all the pokemon of each type you can get in X/Y.

Even better

Do you think you could do one for my electric and ice one?
Well the Ice is the same as above.

Electric - Raichu, Plusle, Minun, Heliolisk, Manectric, Jolteon, Emolga, Dedenne, Ampharos, Pachirisu, Lanturn, Stunfisk, Rotom, Magnezone, and Electrode