Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[XY] Pokémon Team for Restaurant Le Wow
I recently found out that battling at Restaurant Le Wow is much more efficient than going through the Elite 4 every single time. I choose the Triple Battle because of the 20% extra EXP when the Pokémon I want to evolve is fighting. The problem is that the Team I'm using (Swampert with Earthquake and Mew with Surfer) aren't enough to kill all 3 in one round. So my question is, which 2 Pokémon would you choose to fight ? I'm searching for a Team with 2 Pokémon with a move that hits all three enemies. The 3rd spot is reserved for the Pokémon I want to train.

Thanks in advance!
After You Helping Hand Choice Band Explosion Lickilicky is what you are looking for.

You'll need:

- Lopunny with the move After You (-> makes Lickilicky move right after Lopunny, which is fast)
- any pokemon with Helping Hand to boost you

edit: you might need Fire Punch on Lopunny to take down Steel types resisting Explosion

PS: actually this is not really a good method after all lol you can try with a Ghost type immune to your own Explosion and a pokemon with Sturdy on the other side, so you are covered.

PS2: another strong combination would be Choice Band Earthquake + Choice Specs Discharge
Thanks a lot!

But Explosion would kill the Pokémon that I want to train, right ?

Edit: I will try EQ + Discharge :D