Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

XY Question: Fast leveling
(Jul 7, 2016, 11:53 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: idn't know the opponents levels increased the more you battled. I definitely didn't know you could face gym leaders or elite four members. Diantha even? I'll give that a shot. I did already get my pokemon up to 50 using Le Wow but this sounds worth investigating!
Well the opponents don't technically increase in level. There were will be low ranking trainers (baron/baronesses) that will always have level 15 pokemon. But yes, the more you battle the higher your rank goes and new higher ranked opponents with higher level pokemon will show up including the gym leaders, elite4 and champion.

Trainers ready for battle should appear every half an hour to an hour after you've challenged everyone in the building. Also note that if you don't challenge a trainer they might leave after a while and you'll have to wait til the next time they show up.

I personally find the battle chateau very fun and engaging. I spend a lot of time in it leveling up pokemon and grinding money for repels and pokeballs (for pokeradar shiny hunting). I hope you find it fun as well