Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Running from a wormhole legendary
So, I was shiny hunting Regice, when I decided to go fill the alola dex before I continue because, shiny charm. But now I'm nervous, can I still encounter Regice even though I left?
(Jul 18, 2019, 07:37 AM)Error_Detected Wrote: So, I was shiny hunting Regice, when I decided to go fill the alola dex before I continue because, shiny charm. But now I'm nervous, can I still encounter Regice even though I left?

Did you soft-reset and then leave the wormhole, or did you run away from the regice first and then leave? If it was the first, then all you would have to do is find the regice wormhole again. If it was the second, you would have to defeat the elite four again and then it should respawn. As long as you didn't actually catch it, you should be able to encounter it again.
(Jul 20, 2019, 04:12 PM)WeyounRagnarok Wrote:
(Jul 18, 2019, 07:37 AM)Error_Detected Wrote: So, I was shiny hunting Regice, when I decided to go fill the alola dex before I continue because, shiny charm. But now I'm nervous, can I still encounter Regice even though I left?

Did you soft-reset and then leave the wormhole, or did you run away from the regice first and then leave? If it was the first, then all you would have to do is find the regice wormhole again. If it was the second, you would have to defeat the elite four again and then it should respawn. As long as you didn't actually catch it, you should be able to encounter it again.

Alright, thanks