Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[XY] Team Opinions
Hey all. Im finally breaking Gen 6 and starting a new run in it. I need opinions on the In-Game team i have set. I've already figured out the movesets for them:

*Greninja* (Water/Dark)
Hydro Pump
Surf
Rain Dance
Protect

*Escavlier* (Bug/Steel)
Bug Buzz
Iron Head
Protect
X-Scissor

*Sableye* (Ghost/Dark)
Protect
Shadow Ball
Foul Play
Double Team

*Charizard* (Fire/Flying (Mega: Fire/Dragon))
Dragon Claw
Flamethrower
Flare Blitz
Fly

*Reuniclus* (Psychic)
Psyshock
Future Sight
Psychic
Light Screen

*Klefki* (Steel/Fairy)
Psychic
Dazzling Gleam
Flash Cannon
Reflect

What do you guys think of this?
@AidanC97 It's nice, but I think that you should switch one of the water for Dark Pulse Greninja. Doing that will give you two STAB moves. On Charizard, switch Fly for Air Slash. (because hms are never good) And also on Klefki, you should switch Dazzling Gleam for Stealth Rock or Spikes. And also, what items are they holding?
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
(Apr 30, 2016, 11:08 AM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: @AidanC97 It's nice, but I think that you should switch one of the water for Dark Pulse Greninja. Doing that will give you two STAB moves. On Charizard, switch Fly for Air Slash. (because hms are never good) And also on Klefki, you should switch Dazzling Gleam for Stealth Rock or Spikes. And also, what items are they holding?

the team will most likely wont hold any item except for Charizard with the Charizardite-X. I will keep the changes in mind when i do obtain it. Thanks