Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

You guys have to watch this
Idk if you guys have heard about the Pokemon Symphony or not, but I accidentally stumbled upon it today and I swear, if you have been a fan since like, forever, by all means you need to watch this!

I literally cried while watching the symphony - it's FULL of nostalgia and it's just beautifully orchestrated!
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
I've actually gone to this show sometime in August, it was amazing! actually cried when they played the credit song from R/S/E (sorry I forget the name of it). It was fantastic! Hopefully you'll be able to go to see it where you live as well Smile
wait did you record this
LOL I didn't Froggy! I live outside the US/UK and far, far away from any Pokemon Symphony show

Man you're lucky, Nim!! :P I'm definitely putting this in my bucketlist, hopefully it'll continue for years to come!
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
Maybe if you ever take a nice trip or vacation here, you could make it during a time when they're touring Smile they travel across the country (for US anyway). It would be awesome if you could go!