Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help
I received a pokemon with pokerus and saw some websites say it goes away after 1-4 days, i was wondering if there is any way to extend the time with pokerus
(Sep 1, 2016, 01:03 PM)akash Wrote: I received a pokemon with pokerus and saw some websites say it goes away after 1-4 days, i was wondering if there is any way to extend the time with pokerus

There is no way to extend the time. However, you can pass it to another Pokémon by putting the infected Pokémon in your party, then putting another one in the slot below. After some battles, the Pokémon below should have Pokérus.
(Sep 1, 2016, 01:06 PM)Elly Wrote:
(Sep 1, 2016, 01:03 PM)akash Wrote: I received a pokemon with pokerus and saw some websites say it goes away after 1-4 days, i was wondering if there is any way to extend the time with pokerus

There is no way to extend the time. However, you can pass it to another Pokémon by putting the infected Pokémon in your party, then putting another one in the slot below. After some battles, the Pokémon below should have Pokérus.
if i was to keep the pokemon with pokerus in the pc, a video said it would pause the time with pokerus, i hope its true
(Sep 1, 2016, 01:09 PM)akash Wrote:

if i was to keep the pokemon with pokerus in the pc, a video said it would pause the time with pokerus, i hope its true

That's correct, I thought you were talking about outside the PC.
(Sep 1, 2016, 01:10 PM)Elly Wrote:
(Sep 1, 2016, 01:09 PM)akash Wrote:

That's correct, I thought you were talking about outside the PC.
Oh thanks anyway Smile