Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Your Favorite Shiny?
Personally, mine is luxray. Cuz its my favorite pokemon anyway, and its shiny is amaymay kappa Whats yours and have you caught it yet or not?
(Apr 16, 2015, 09:56 AM)Biffle Wrote: Personally, mine is luxray. Cuz its my favorite pokemon anyway, and its shiny is amaymay kappa  Whats yours and have you caught it yet or not?
Shiny noivern hatched my own competitive one
(Apr 16, 2015, 10:09 AM)thewigglingwurmple Wrote:
(Apr 16, 2015, 09:56 AM)Biffle Wrote: Personally, mine is luxray. Cuz its my favorite pokemon anyway, and its shiny is amaymay kappa  Whats yours and have you caught it yet or not?

Thanks for the shiny shinx btw man. Like... for reals... I had literally 12 boxes of shinx from breeding... So for reals thanks M9 kappa Heart
(Apr 16, 2015, 10:15 AM)Biffle Wrote:

Thanks for the shiny shinx btw man. Like... for reals... I had literally 12 boxes of shinx from breeding... So for reals thanks M9  kappa  Heart

is all good :D Angel i have two more in x :P no ivs though
(Apr 16, 2015, 10:22 AM)thewigglingwurmple Wrote:
(Apr 16, 2015, 10:15 AM)Biffle Wrote:

Thanks for the shiny shinx btw man. Like... for reals... I had literally 12 boxes of shinx from breeding... So for reals thanks M9  kappa  Heart

is all good  :D  Angel  i have two more in x  :P  no ivs though

I seriously regret restarting my X -_- cuz now i cant catch in x what i cant in AS and its just such a mish to start over Undecided kappa
you guize realize that you can just talk about this on our whatsapp group kappa
(Apr 16, 2015, 11:04 AM)The Great Stag Wrote: you guize realize that you can just talk about this on our whatsapp group kappa
LooooL kappa
(Apr 16, 2015, 11:04 AM)The Great Stag Wrote: you guize realize that you can just talk about this on our whatsapp group kappa

but then how will the good people of teh interwerbs see our words? kappa
Shiny Charizard and Shiny Gyarados are my favourites because of their unique colors (usually shiny pokemons are green, light-yellow, pink or light-blue)
I bet you could guess my favorite shiny kappa
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...