Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Your Shiny Experience!
OMG Just 5 minutes ago random Shiny Shuppet will I was going back to the Safari Zone to change pokemon and the Shuppet was caught in a Quick Ball first try.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
OMG
First two "random" shinies were a Ditto and Psyduck in Y. :D
The first shiny I have ever found was a shiny Zubat all they way back in Emerald, sadly, I deleted my save file totally forgetting to the send the little guy over to my Diamond game. v -v
Since then, I have ran into many random shinies.
A shiny scraggy is one of the oldest random encounter I ran into AND still own.
I never felt like I could hunt for shinies but that all changed when I managed to hatch my first shiny Pokemon. Since then I have been breeding for shinies when I feel like it.
I'm not very interested in Shinies, but I have stumbled upon a few here and there. I'm having a hard time remembering what I had in Gen V aside from the shiny Dragonite. In Gen VI, I've had four different shiny grabs. My first was an Absol in X that I ran into very early in the game and used all the way to the Elite Four. Eventually, I traded him for a Mewtwo with Mewtwonite Y. My first shiny in AS was a Sandile from an egg I hatched. The funny thing about that one is that I wasn't even breeding for IVs...I was just knocking out some pre-evo Dex entries for fully evolved Mons I had imported. I later exchanged him in a random passerby trade for a shiny Donphan. Then, after restarting X, I encountered a shiny Combee very early on. Finally, my most recent shiny catch was an Oddish I found during SpA EV training with the hordes on Route 119 in AS.

And I still don't care. Never really got all the hype over having a shiny.
About 20 minutes ago I found a Shiny Floatzel in a horde while leveling up my Grimer.