Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokegen and its effects?
(May 25, 2015, 02:48 PM)Noctis Wrote: i have no issue with that at all as long as there are enough people trading to make it worth the x amount of hours put into making perfect iv pokemon for people :P im just abit worried that next to everyones perfect iv shiny pokemon, my non shiny 5/6iv pokemon wont get so much as a glance and id end up not been/being?(never known the difference between them haha) able trade them for anything

I gen my pokemon since it saves me a lot of time. With that said, I have the utmost respect for those who breed. As Animekid7 has stated, there are still rather strong communities out there that prefer trading bred pokemon over genned pokemon. Before I genned, I was at the pokemon trading section of Neoseeker's forum. Regardless of if the pokemon is shiny or not, there are people there looking for 5-6iv pokemon with ideal natures. You will like it there. That's not to say you won't find people here either though. I opened up a gen shop on this forum and had great success, but I noticed different people going to breeding shops and my gen shop. So yea, the breeding community is still very strong, and maybe even more so than the genning community.
I completely understand why people gen pokemon, i used to breed ALOT of pokemon for others back in x/y and it is very time consuming hehe :P so yeah i understand, and i am super glad about what you said about people are still looking for reg pokemon! to be honest ill probably be coming to your shop and others to trade my bred pokemon for genned ones haha i just like the feeling of having worked for them rather than modded them into the game.