Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

shiny eevee advice
so today while i was trading off my breedjects (eevees ironically) i got a shiny eevee through wonder trade. perfect ivs timid nature(hacked?). now i know technically espeon and jolteon run timid natures and then i could have a perfect shiny. bbuuuutttttttt. I Love shiny umbreon. it is my favorite pokemon. i like it so i much i got a tattoo of it. i would like it make it a shiny umbreon but i dont think timid is what people run on it. do you think the diffrent nature is going to make enough of a difference that i should worry about it and instead go with shiny espeon (shiny jolteon is ugly to me). or do you think it would still be fine to just run a timid umbreon.
Evolve it into Espeon then ask for a shiny Eevee with desired nature on the trading section
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(May 2, 2016, 12:48 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Evolve it into Espeon then ask for a shiny Eevee with desired nature on the trading section

thats a good idea thank you
No problem
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?