Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] looking for shiny ditto
(im playing on alpha sapphire) im looking for a shiny ditto, i have a couple of shiny pokemon i want to breed with a shiny ditto when i get an shiny pokemon from the breeding you can have it (i have 12 breedable shiny pokemons which means ill give you 12 shiny pokemons for that ditto) my friend code is 4527-8372-5677 ill be active for the next 7-13 hourse so ill be active a long time Smile i can mention some of the shiny pokemon i will use to breed (not all but some) :greninja, tauros, delphox, zoroark  and 8 other good pokemons Smile
I think you know this but when you breed a shiny w/ a shiny it makes a random egg with still 1/4096 chance of shiny
yeah i alredy know that but i hope that its from jap/fren or so on and that the shiny pluss it being from another country will make the chance lower which ik it will and make breeing much easier
Hey! You're still looking for a shiny ditto? I have a few Japanese ones... Lemme know so I add you!
(Jun 17, 2016, 05:44 AM)Iharalu Wrote: Hey! Yeah i am Smile thanks if you give me one and ill give you shinys when theyre breed Smile sorry for late reply lost net
(Jun 17, 2016, 05:44 AM)Iharalu Wrote: i added you