Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

all smogon sets with pokemon!(qr codes)made this link for the forum from a reddit guy
i made a link to all these pokemon and hope you have fun!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1333602794
I do not like this at all if you can use these in online battles :s
(Apr 5, 2015, 12:06 PM)Alex Wrote: I do not like this at all if you can use these in online battles :s

Why not? You're not going to be able to tell if the Pokémon you're battling were downloaded from QR codes or not. I, for one, am all for this. I work a lot and don't have hours upon hours to spend breeding certain Pokémon. This allows me to get some of those hard-to-get ones and spend my time battling instead of breeding/training.
Dude its a bad look to take others hard work and make it look like it's yours.
Past Giveaways:
Unova water and fire starters with HA's
Chimchar with HA's and egg moves
HA Gible
HA Sableye
HA Minccino
BR HA feraligatr
BR Mega Gallade
BR Garchomp
BR Terrakion
BR Shiny Dragonite

Feel free to PM for info on past giveaways might have some left over
(Apr 5, 2015, 07:38 PM)Hunter95dt Wrote: Dude its a bad look to take others hard work and make it look like it's yours.

guys i think this is a big misunderstanding.i'm taking credit for anyone's hard work.all i did was make a link and posted it i never mentioned me making it.but if you guys think it was wrong then i'm sorry.shall i delete the thread?
(Apr 5, 2015, 09:35 PM)adolf hipstar Wrote: guys i think this is a big misunderstanding.i'm taking credit for anyone's hard work.all i did was make a link and posted it i never mentioned me making it.but if you guys think it was wrong then i'm sorry.shall i delete the thread?

No don't worry, maybe just edit your post at the top stating that you created a link for this forum, and that the actual creator is someone from Reddit Smile

Anyway I'd like to say it's nice, but searching on Smogon is probably just as efficient :P, maybe even better since this is a really.huge.spreadsheet.