Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

anyone have a spare mew code they'd part with?
i went to a few video game retailers and unfortunately they were all out of the codes, so i thought i might ask here. i'd be happy to trade a shiny or two for it! :D
You should put what region you're in as mew codes won't work outside of their continent.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
I got a Mew code, and I can clone mine for you if you want. What would you give to me?
(Feb 27, 2016, 03:58 PM)TheSmexyPotato Wrote: I got a Mew code, and I can clone mine for you if you want. What would you give to me?

dude i could do with one if you could get me one, my FC is 1349-7274-2692
i have some shiny pokemon i would be willing to trade
I have three Mews, I'd be willing to make a trade depending on the offer.
I have 3 mews, I can give one to you for free

It's not a mew code though
(Feb 27, 2016, 04:20 PM)qwertyuiop Wrote: I have 3 mews, I can give one to you for free

It's not a mew code though

is it the latest event mew?
Ah yeah, i forgot about that! I'm NA region.

to everyone that gave offers, thank you! i'm looking specifically for the most recent event mew, but if you have extras of the mew that aren't in code form i'd be happy with that too! here's a list of shinies that i've got lying around:
-ferroseed
-whiscash
-japanese skarmory
-emolga
-typhlosion
-swellow
-aipom (nicknamed cez)
-spanish golem
-lv. 100 pupitar (can't be evolved)

also, my friend code has actually changed (old ds got water damaged, had to go through the whole content transferring process, it sucked) and my new one is 5215-3369-9227 just in case!
(Feb 27, 2016, 04:36 PM)Tezzeret Wrote: Ah yeah, i forgot about that! I'm NA region.

to everyone that gave offers, thank you! i'm looking specifically for the most recent event mew, but if you have extras of the mew that aren't in code form i'd be happy with that too! here's a list of shinies that i've got lying around:
-ferroseed
-whiscash
-japanese skarmory
-emolga
-typhlosion
-swellow
-aipom (nicknamed cez)
-spanish golem
-lv. 100 pupitar (can't be evolved)

also, my friend code has actually changed (old ds got water damaged, had to go through the whole content transferring process, it sucked) and my new one is 5215-3369-9227 just in case!
I can give you my Mew(It will be clone of my Mew, but I did get it from the event). I have all of those, although not all the shinies. Do you have an Electabuzz? I need one for my Dex and I can't find one. It can be shiny or not. If not, I'd be happy to take any one of the Pokemon you offered, or you can give me some normal Pokemon you have that I may not have.