Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

attack on titan
Today I finished watching the last attack on titan episode and it ends at 25 hoping they make more as its such a good anime and I didn't know it would end like that no spoilers here I don't know if people are still watching it but what do you peeps think will they make more. Or just end it on 25
There will be a season 2, you could always read the manga in the meantime if you can't wait for the second season to be released Smile
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

(Feb 5, 2015, 10:47 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: There will be a season 2, you could always read the manga in the meantime if you can't wait for the second season to be released Smile

Ah so they will be I can't wait for that :D and looks like I will read the manga I could get it off amazon or ebay right?
Probably you'll get better discounts in amazon, if you buy more than one volume at once. Actually i allways buy there, becouse they have a good warranty system, and you will never get stuck with something broken, and you'll get your money back. Most of phisicall shops never do that...