Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

back at it again
So yeah, i've actually been here a while but here goes my meet and greet!

The last pokemon game i've actually played was silver,, it's not that i've grown over pokemon but i just didn't own a gba and ds back in the days. Jump to today and before you realize it you have a 2 year old kid, and then one day after work i heard him singing, and it's actually his play in words with the pokemon opening theme song! He was singing it for a while but didn't actually understand the words he even know a few pokemon names, so me and my wife got a 3ds and bam! I'm back!

My being back to pokemon is both to satisfy my pokemon childhood craving and to collect pokemons for my kid until he is old enough to play video game (probably until his 8), for now i let him watch me play. He actually loves it when i play pokemon-amie. He loves Froakie btw, and most of Ash's pokemon because they have the most exposure. I'm actually still trying to finish my game and actually taking my time now because of you know, work! So please just bare with me if i don't know this or that about pokemon now a days. Thanks for the time y'all!
Hello there! ^_^ Nice to see another parent around here! (I swear we are a rare few around here lol) but I've been playing all my life and little one is still just an infant haha. I haven't seen you around yet, so Welcome to the Forums! I hope I do get to see you in the forums now and again! and if there is anything you want to know, please always feel free to ask  Heart
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Thanks! I'm actually also new to these forum things, but for the sake of catching em all i did it. Not into competitive building for now, but who knows maybe if i had more time with playing, why not.
I'm not all into competitive battling myself, but I have thought about dabbling in it now and again ^_^' Recently I got into shiny hutning for the first time and that's been consuming most of my PokeTime lol
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4