Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

breeding projects
Intrested in breeding a bunch of non-compenitive pokemon for someone's dex? Have a look at this list if you are, please. Of course I don't expect you to do all of them, but maybe if orders slow down you could grab a few...
@kidrevenger01 so you want a 6iv or 5iv minus sp.atk, I can get that done for you. And @Excalibur0126 I'm always up for some breeding! It's on the list, and @Cheesy Demon I will see what all I can do for you!
(Mar 14, 2016, 07:37 PM)PhantomBravo Wrote: @kidrevenger01 so you want a 6iv or 5iv minus sp.atk, I can get that done for you. And @Excalibur0126 I'm always up for some breeding! It's on the list, and @Cheesy Demon I will see what all I can do for you!

@PhantomBravo thanks for the Gligar, gave you a +1 in rep. The Cleffa I trade you has 5 IVs, by the way.
@Eugenio no problem! And cool thanks, I will keep it for breeding later on. If you ever want anything else feel free to ask!
(Mar 13, 2016, 01:37 AM)PhantomBravo Wrote: I'm looking to take on some breeding projects since I have ran out of my own. I would like to help people out so if you have anything you would like just leave a post with what you want. I will get with you about it as soon as I can.
I'm looking for a flechinder with gale wings ability with jolly nature and brave bird for egg move if you can it would be much appreciated Heart
@johnyboy12 no problem, I put it on the list!
@Davizz the eevee you wanted is ready. @kidrevenger01 the honedge you wanted is ready. @Excalibur0126 the Yanma you wanted is ready. @johnyboy12 the fletchling you wanted is ready, but I must add that brave bird isn't an egg move so you will have to level it to the appropriate level. @Fattus_Rattus I'm pulling a few strings so I will have that articuno ready for you in no time!
Thanks alot can we trade now?
Your a Star @PhantomBravo I can always train the EV's myself if it will save you time buddy.
Aye!

Do you think you could obtain a female Combee? I'm working on getting a Vespiquen, so I would really appreciate the help! As for nature, IVs, level, and abilty, I honestly don't care about how you go about it. :D
Your number one flying-type trainer!