Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

can anyone help me?
i want to make my own twitch channel for me playing pokemon OR, x, and y. but i dont now how to make my game go on twitch live. i know how to make the channel but i also dont know how to make things like donation bars and other things like that. if anyone could help me i would be very thankful! :D
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
Yeah go buy a capture card first which is like $250+ and then message me i'll help you.
(May 15, 2016, 09:29 AM)Junior Wrote: Yeah go buy a capture card first which is like $250+ and then message me i'll help you.

do you know where i could buy one?
"Clothes"
(May 15, 2016, 09:32 AM)xcr03 Wrote:
(May 15, 2016, 09:29 AM)Junior Wrote: Yeah go buy a capture card first which is like $250+ and then message me i'll help you.

do you know where i could buy one?

http://www.3dsvideocapture.com/

http://3dscapture.com/
You can either buy a capture card or use a camera to record your 3DS. You can usually find a tutorial on how to stream on Youtube.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(May 15, 2016, 09:44 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: You can either buy a capture card or use a camera to record your 3DS. You can usually find a tutorial on how to stream on Youtube.

ok thanks. it might be a while till i make $600 for a card Undecided
"Clothes"
There's a guy on YouTube who made a video to have high quality recording without a capture card
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Yeah streaming capture cards aren't cheap. And if you plan on streaming for a really long time, you're also going to want a decent cooling unit and CPU along with a streaming capture cards.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!