Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

can i please borrow some legends for a little :s
i want to catch the rest of the legendary pokemon in oras but i only have omega ruby meaning there are legendaries that i need but since im a fool i traded all of my legendary pokemon leaving me empty handed. so can i borrow these pokemon for about a day or so. i promise to give them back, you can trust me :D

i need...
reshiram
zekrom
thunderus
tornadus

these are all i need. if i could get 1 pair soon, that would be amazing :D

thanks
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
Hey, I think I can help you out with that. The Thundurus and Zekrom are from White so I'm not 100% sure if they will work. (but it's worth a shot I suppose :P ) Other than that I promised someone help with a tradeback involving these legendaries so set a time for us to trade, i'll do my best to get online around then and send em your way so you can go catch those other mons.
(Oct 14, 2016, 12:22 AM)Noisi Wrote: Hey, I think I can help you out with that. The Thundurus and Zekrom are from White so I'm not 100% sure if they will work. (but it's worth a shot I suppose :P ) Other than that I promised someone help with a tradeback involving these legendaries so set a time for us to trade, i'll do my best to get online around then and send em your way so you can go catch those other mons.

thats good but i need zekrom and reshhiram, or thunderus and tornadus. the game wont allow you to get the 3rd one if you dont have both in your party and i traded all my legends. thanks anyway
"Clothes"
:P Hahaha, I'm quite aware that you need both to get the third. I'm just letting you know some of their background. I'm also letting you borrow all 4.

Anywho, I'm online right now so just let me know when you're ready.
(Oct 14, 2016, 02:15 PM)Noisi Wrote: :P Hahaha, I'm quite aware that you need both to get the third. I'm just letting you know some of their background. I'm also letting you borrow all 4.

sorry, i had something to do today :P and something tomorrow at 4. if you could get on at 2ish that would be amazing :D
"Clothes"
(Oct 14, 2016, 09:07 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Oct 14, 2016, 02:15 PM)Noisi Wrote: :P Hahaha, I'm quite aware that you need both to get the third. I'm just letting you know some of their background. I'm also letting you borrow all 4.

sorry, i had something to do today :P and something tomorrow at 4. if you could get on at 2ish that would be amazing :D

Not too sure if we have the same timezone, if you say how many hours from the initial post its be much easier for me to meet you online.
(Oct 14, 2016, 11:18 PM)Noisi Wrote:

Not too sure if we have the same timezone, if you say how many hours from the initial post its be much easier for me to meet you online.

7 hours :P
"Clothes"
(Oct 15, 2016, 12:10 AM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Oct 14, 2016, 11:18 PM)Noisi Wrote:

7 hours :P

or now if you get online
"Clothes"
Must've just missed you(I swear I'm cursed Dodgy ) anyway, that sounds good. I'll see you in 7ish hours.

Don't forget to add me back btw.

edit: Just seen your status icon go green. I'll be up for another hour if you're ready.
(Oct 15, 2016, 12:56 AM)Noisi Wrote: Must've just missed you(I swear I'm cursed Dodgy ) anyway, that sounds good. I'll see you in 7ish hours.

Don't forget to add me back btw.

edit: Just seen your status icon go green. I'll be up for another hour if you're ready.

alright im on
"Clothes"