Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

casual gba/ucl like league
hi everyone i am not a great wifi battler but i want to get better if anyone is intrested in jining please email me at jimmypsc54@gmail.com
1. Don't make two topics saying the same thing.
2. If you looked on other threads you would see that there are 3 other leagues in this format currently going on.
um im sorry about putting the same thing twice i am new to this site and i thought id make my own legue
That's fine, but have you thought this all the way through? From experience, this sort of thing takes quite a lot of planning. I mean it will take 7 weeks of battling + Drafts and play offs, and it will be your responsibility to ensure all the battles take place and nobody breaks the rules. How do you intend to do the draft so that everybody knows what Pokemon have already been drafted? How do you intend to contact everybody at the same time? How will you randomise the draft order? How will you determine the fixture? Have you considered the rules, and are you going to change them in any way? If so, you should right them out so people know what they are signing up for.

I would just recommend taking some time to think and write up what the league will be like and plan everything out. I mean you're expecting at least 7 (if you have 8 people overall in the league) people to devote over 7 weeks to your league when your original post is less than two lines long with grammatical and spelling mistakes.

I'm not trying to be harsh, if anything I'm wanting to help you. You just need to know that it's not easy, and with 3 other leagues already going on it will be difficult for you to get people to join, especially if you don't put in at least as much effort as the others.
first of all theres a thing called skype second im using the same method of drafting as the gba wich there is a youtube video about and if u cant understand that then i dont want u anyways and third maybe u should get a life instead of being a dick to others
well that escalated quickly
(Nov 4, 2015, 08:40 PM)dragonite 54 Wrote: first of all theres a thing called skype second im using the same method of drafting as the gba wich there is a youtube video about and if u cant understand that then i dont want u anyways  and third maybe u should get a life instead of being a dick to others

youre being pretty rude I gotta say. All reborn said is what Im going to say. We have like 3 leagues on this site already and obviously youre just trying to take attention away from my own, all you need to do is ask to join and we can figure something out. Unfortunately, since youre being rude to all of us (especially since youre new to the site and should be respectful of veterans on here) I am not going to tolerate someone like you in my league. Maybe if you came off a little more polite, I could figure something out for you since we could use another person to fit someone else who is waiting in. Sorry for this but you need to be more polite to other before you can start something on your own.
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
(Nov 4, 2015, 02:42 PM)dragonite 54 Wrote: hi everyone i am not a great wifi battler but i want to get better if anyone is intrested in jining please email me at jimmypsc54@gmail.com

If you are still interested in doing this I would like to join
(Jan 31, 2016, 03:22 PM)taloniceberg Wrote:
(Nov 4, 2015, 02:42 PM)dragonite 54 Wrote: hi everyone i am not a great wifi battler but i want to get better if anyone is intrested in jining please email me at jimmypsc54@gmail.com

If you are still interested in doing this I would like to join

Send me an email or something on youtube if you are