Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

chansey help!!
I've got a 6IV chansey and its level50 now I have all these moves part from one that is wish I don't know how to get it can someone help me please - Seismic Toss
- Wish
- Thunder Wave
- Heal Bell
Wish was a Gen 3 event move. You won't be able to get it unless you 1) hack for it or 2) trade many valuable things for it
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
(Jan 14, 2015, 08:43 PM)Skarric Wrote: Wish was a Gen 3 event move. You won't be able to get it unless you 1) hack for it or 2) trade many valuable things for it
is there. Another. Pokemon I could use that's like chansey thaat I can get Wish on?
Probably not anything as bulky as Chansey, but here's a handful of bulky Wish Pokemon somewhat-viable in competitive:

Latias, Jirachi, Umbreon
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
(Jan 15, 2015, 11:27 AM)Skarric Wrote: Probably not anything as bulky as Chansey, but here's a handful of bulky Wish Pokemon somewhat-viable in competitive:

Latias, Jirachi, Umbreon
Don't think evolite will work by mistake its a blissy Sad