Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

do you need national dex/breeding help come here
Awesome initiative rman !
Is it possible to trade me eggs of the pokémon I'm still looking for?
I'll make up a list later today :D
(at first I just want all the first stage evo's, so I can evolve them myself Smile also I don't care about IV's or anything so all you'd have to do was put it in daycare, get the egg, and put the egg away ^^)
Hope you can help me :D
can i get some dragon pokemon. i have none like driddigon, dragalge, goomy, axew, deino and dratini
(Jun 24, 2015, 12:28 AM)kuun_kun Wrote: Awesome initiative rman !
Is it possible to trade me eggs of the pokémon I'm still looking for?
I'll make up a list later today :D
(at first I just want all the first stage evo's, so I can evolve them myself Smile also I don't care about IV's or anything so all you'd have to do was put it in daycare, get the egg, and put the egg away ^^)
Hope you can help me :D

If its a short list I can
(Jun 24, 2015, 12:34 AM)Shadowdragon_69 Wrote: can i get some dragon pokemon. i have none like driddigon, dragalge, goomy, axew, deino and dratini

You can't keep them but we can trade back and forth for them or I can breed 1 for you
(Jun 23, 2015, 07:33 PM)rman1017 Wrote:
(Jun 23, 2015, 06:22 PM)Helix Wrote: Hey so I'm not sure if you're still doing the offer of helping out with the living dex but if you are I really need some help... like I need basically every pokemon. It would be much appreciated if you could help me out. Thanks man! :D  
Yes I am still doing it
Great so if you could help me out my fc is 2105-9088-6763. I'm on usually at 6pm est.
(Jun 24, 2015, 03:43 PM)TheMikeFerreira Wrote: rman I know this may be random, but you seem to respond quick. Do you have a sceptite by any chance?

No I only have Pokemon x so I can't get one
(Jun 24, 2015, 07:59 AM)rman1017 Wrote: If its a short list I can

Let me see ^^
I'll stick to the ones that I cannot get (and no legendaries):
Cherubi, drilbur

It seems that without legendaries X and OR have a lot of coverage :P Also my brother has Y so I can get a lot from his save :D
I hope these 3 eggs would be not too much of a hassle ^^

edit: just got a cinccino so a minccino is no longer necessary :D
(Jun 24, 2015, 08:02 AM)rman1017 Wrote:
(Jun 24, 2015, 12:34 AM)Shadowdragon_69 Wrote: can i get some dragon pokemon. i have none like driddigon, dragalge, goomy, axew, deino and dratini

You can't keep them but we can trade back and forth for them or I can breed 1 for you

Can you breed some for me, i will give you a shiny charmander.
(Jun 25, 2015, 02:42 AM)Shadowdragon_69 Wrote:
(Jun 24, 2015, 08:02 AM)rman1017 Wrote:

Can you breed some for me, i will give you a shiny charmander.

I can breed them for you by they will have random ivs and natures and I don't want anything for them
(Jun 25, 2015, 02:32 AM)kuun_kun Wrote:
(Jun 24, 2015, 07:59 AM)rman1017 Wrote: If its a short list I can
Let me see ^^
I'll stick to the ones that I cannot get (and no legendaries):
Cherubi, drilbur
It seems that without legendaries X and OR have a lot of coverage :P Also my brother has Y so I can get a lot from his save :D
I hope these 3 eggs would be not too much of a hassle ^^
edit: just got a cinccino so a minccino is no longer necessary :D
Ok your eggs are ready