Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

evs pls?
Thumbs Up 
im looking for someone to qucikly apply these evs to the carvahna, because im not quite sure how to do it in super training, the spread is 196 Atk36 Def36 SpD236 Spe

thank alot in advance if someone could help me out Smile
Super training is the easiest way if you don't want to learn about horde training. AFAIK Powersaves can't modify stats, just Nature+Shinyness.
they can do ev's. ;p
Well the best thing to learn how to EV train is to do it yourself :D I mean it would be weird if someone asks you sth about EV training and you have no clue bout it but 50 perfectly EV trained pkmn :D
i know how to lol, its just i dont know how to spread it like that , with such random numbers
(Jan 11, 2015, 03:38 AM)TrainerN Wrote: i know how to lol, its just i dont know how to spread it like that , with such random numbers

Well all you have to do is hoard ev the big ones as close as you can, then supertraining the remainder.
Take a Calculator, and count the Ev you add to your Pkmn.
Ev spread is quite easy Nuggetbridge has a nice Post about EV values in ORAS. and the supertraining already shows you how much is added to your pkmns ev. if you need sth like+1 you need to farm a punching bag
thanks guys for the help, i might look into this stuff later Smile