Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

finally completed my gen 6 national pokedex! all 721 & i thought i'd introduce myself
hello all, i just wanted to introduce myself. 
i enjoy trading, not much of a shiny trainer,
i don't battle because i know i'd lose LMAO.
just completed my gen 6 national pokedex all 721 living dex.
soon i'll start my playthrough of moon. 
started back playing pokemon in 2015, i planned on completing it then until i missed the 2016 events and realized that event pokemon where a thing.
thought id never get my hands on darkrai or hoopa and the like ever again. (the hoops gamefreak makes us jump through)
I've been stocking up on friend safari's if you have any general advice to give me or would like to trade or just chat i'll be here a while. let me know if you'd like to add me as a friend.
how about i ask a question... have any of you completed your pokedex? when was the first time you did it?
i know i'll never forget today, the day that i finally did it. had to buy pokemon x, omega ruby, alpha sapphire, black 2, diamond & pokemon radar to be able to do it.
also my first shiny was a frufrou, strangely i don't remember catching it LMAO, when i started back playing in january it was just there. must not have knew a thing about shinies when i caught it. it was full odds too, in pokemon X. funnily enough i've never encountered a shiny since and i must have had a good 5000 random encounters since. another question,
how do you shiny hunters deal with this crazy pokemon RNG!? because good god i don't think i have the patience.
Nice job! I'm still on my mere 446 lol but not quitting!

I have never completed a dex before, and I'm looking forward to get this done xD
I have some suspicions of events before this, but first shiny I actually remember getting (and having proof of it lol) is a shiny Treecko on Pokémon Ruby that took me less than 200 srs! (first legit one was a Sandshrew in my OR tho :P)

About the question, I usually just chill out instead of focusing on one objective (especially since I don't have the charm xD), like, I don't mind missing the count or taking a break in the middle of the hunt. I just play while doing something else like on the way to the college talking with my friends or watching a video/movie (though I think that will change once I get the shiny charm xD).
completing the dex i can say with confidence is a great accomplishment, you feel accomplished. since you are working on yours im sure you realize just how hard of a task it is to do! evolution stones, events, evolving through trades, breeding, playing through mulitple games from start to finish, organization, random encounters, getting the held items that some pokemon need to evolve. after doing so much you really feel like you've done something that only a select few gamers have ever done. completing the national dex especially the living national dex as far as im concerned that's mad respect! as for the shiny charm i just got it in oras and pokemon X. im not much of a shiny hunter but i'll try it out for size and see how i like it. i can always move on to pokemon moon if it's not something i want to do. but i do wish you the best of luck, it's possible to get every pokemon you need, it's just a big headache and will take completing atleast 3-4 different pokemon games. If you need some help just ask, i have atleast one evolution stone i could trade you. trust me if i were you id get ALL the evolution stone pokemon out of the way first.
I actually clapped, amazing work bro  Big Grin
@tren123 Congratulations and welcome to the community!  Smile
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
Taht is an impressive feat! Welcome to the community  Big Grin

thank you all! thank you so much Smile
Not a shiny hunter but I do RNG for fun. Your 3DS need to be customised, then installed PokeCalcNTR. And RNG with 3DSRNG Tool.

And remember to check out the Discord Channel! There are a lot of nice people there! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?