Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

giveaway idea?
so you guys have been really really nice and this is an amazing community. and i've noticed that a few people here and on discord are having trouble getting the lunar magikarps. well i was thinking since i have one maybe someone could clone it for me and i do a giveaway with the lunar magikarps? i dont know if you can put them up on gts yet since im trade banned from last night (internet went out) but i do think you can link trade them

what do you guys think? would this make a good giveaway? its going to be my first one and i want it to be a good one
As far as I know, all event pokemon aren't tradeable on the GTS
#LillieDefenseSquad
really? then i guess the giveaway would have to be done by link trading if you think thats okay
@CellyBean 

Should I start leaving my FC for link trade? Angel Wink Wink
@thinkingbee

sure! i'll add you but i dont know when you'll get a lunar karp as i still need someone to clone for me if you dont mind waiting Smile
(Jan 31, 2017, 07:36 AM)CellyBean Wrote: @thinkingbee

sure! i'll add you but i dont know when you'll get a lunar karp as i still need someone to clone for me if you dont mind waiting Smile

Added you Smile Mine is 3883-9958-8616  IGN: Jay
added you too!
Thats a great idea! I would really love to have one of these lunar magic karp! (I'm of the people that failed to get the code)
If you decide to do this giveaway do let me know!
will do! i just need someone to clone maybe a box full of lunar karps Smile
so i found someone who can clone on a discord server and we're gonna see if the magikarp is tradable by link trade and if it is im gonna ask them to clone a whole box full. does that sound good to everyone?