Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

gonna reset my game
so i wanna reset my X pokemon game to start all over but i have 4 event pokemons that can't be traded through gts, can someone help me with with trading them to my Omega Ruby?
i can reward it with 4 shiny's (if you want something else just ask), they won't be special or anything, just regular caught pokemon.

i also have two of those mega evolve stones which i never got to use, are Ampharosite and Pinsirite of any use to anyone?
you can also pm me if you prefer, thanks (:
I can help you, I'll be online the next 2 hours ^^
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
If @ChrissSixx  dont mind can i help you trade 2 pokemons and @ChrissSixx  help u trade 2 and then its 2 shinys for me and for chriss?, only if chriss dont mind
@ NeonRO2035  Don't worry, I can do the 4 trades, and later I can give you 2 shinys for free. c:
(May 25, 2016, 10:37 AM)ChrissSixx Wrote: @ NeonRO2035  Don't worry, I can do the 4 trades, and later I can give you 2 shinys for free. c:
@ChrissSixx so i trade you the pokemon? alright just gimme like 10/15 minutes.
i'll probably gonna give you 6 shiny's so you can give 3 to @NeonRO2035
(May 25, 2016, 10:50 AM)Segatakai Wrote: @ChrissSixx so i trade you the pokemon? alright just gimme like 10/15 minutes.
i'll probably gonna give you 6 shiny's so you can give 3 to @NeonRO2035
that would be nice xD
@ Segatakai  That's right, and later I give to @ NeonRO2035  the 2 or 3 shinys ^^
@ChrissSixx sorry it might take a bit longer, i have this occuring connection problem with the acces point it claims  :\

think it's fixed, i'm gonna add you
Don't worry, I'll wait :3