Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

help
Can someone help with my ferrothorn its a tank but it needs leach seed and it can't get it unless its bred is there anyway someone can help me with this thanks
What you need is a female ferrothorn first, so if the one you have is male, you need to breed it with a ditto until you get a female. Then you need to get a male Pokemon that learns leech seed, and breed your female ferrothorn with the male that knows leech seed. Here are some Pokemon that can learn it (They say Black/White but they apply to X/Y/OR/AS:

[Image: 542e543a4a.png]

If you need any more help feel free to ask Smile
(Dec 15, 2014, 02:04 PM)TheGamingKiddo Wrote: What you need is a female ferrothorn first, so if the one you have is male, you need to breed it with a ditto until you get a female. Then you need to get a male Pokemon that learns leech seed, and breed your female ferrothorn with the male that knows leech seed. Here are some Pokemon that can learn it (They say Black/White but they apply to X/Y/OR/AS:

[Image: 542e543a4a.png]

If you need any more help feel free to ask Smile
I don't have aditto mate
And my fero is female so what should I do
Ahh, because your Ferrothorn is a female, you can just breed that with another Pokemon on that list, you just have to make sure the male pokemon knows leech seed, because the male will pass down the move onto the offspring Smile
(Dec 15, 2014, 04:05 PM)TheGamingKiddo Wrote: Ahh, because your Ferrothorn is a female, you can just breed that with another Pokemon on that list, you just have to make sure the male pokemon knows leech seed, because the male will pass down the move onto the offspring Smile

Thank you its all done nowSmile