Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

looking for specific HA pokemon
@wartty hey man, the shiny metagross I got is from an event! add my friend code and notify me when you're online? by the way now I only need:

HA Mudkip
HA Squirtle
HA Tyrunt
HA Lileep

adding you now!@wartty
(Nov 10, 2016, 08:43 PM)lukelukeluke Wrote: @wartty hey man, the shiny metagross I got is from an event! add my friend code and notify me when you're online? by the way now I only need:

HA Mudkip
HA Squirtle
HA Tyrunt
HA Lileep

adding you now!@wartty

@lukelukeluke i have mudkip and squirtle
@lukelukeluke lol ill add you now ill get those babies for ya Smile so metagross and HA binacle for HA tyrunt mudkip squirtle and lileep?
(Nov 10, 2016, 10:00 PM)wartty Wrote: @lukelukeluke lol ill add you now ill get those babies for ya Smile so metagross and HA binacle for HA tyrunt mudkip squirtle and lileep?

alright awesome! sorry by the way, I only have a 5IV barbaracle, i don't have a HA binacle. added you already and online now!
(Nov 10, 2016, 08:57 PM)Jspur Wrote:
(Nov 10, 2016, 08:43 PM)lukelukeluke Wrote: @wartty hey man, the shiny metagross I got is from an event! add my friend code and notify me when you're online? by the way now I only need:

HA Mudkip
HA Squirtle
HA Tyrunt
HA Lileep

adding you now!@wartty

@lukelukeluke i have mudkip and squirtle

@Jspur noice, what would you like to have? I also have a HA eevee, HA torchic and a 5IV blaziken and aggron as well
@wartty so how about it man?