Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Zangoose
Hello everyone, i have an 5ivs shiny zangoose with HA, with name Celsius. there is only one problem with it, and it have calm nature.
So im wondering if anyone have an shiny zangoose with HA 5ivs, and maybe nicknamed Celsius and with JOLLY nature? Smile

Thanks for the help Smile
If you're able to find someone with the Powersave device for 3DS, they'll actually be able to mod your Pokemons data so that it's then a Jolly nature Smile
So if you browse around the forums I'm sure someone will be able to help you.
(Dec 15, 2014, 02:06 PM)TheGamingKiddo Wrote: If you're able to find someone with the Powersave device for 3DS, they'll actually be able to mod your Pokemons data so that it's then a Jolly nature Smile
So if you browse around the forums I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

But I kinda dont trust people in that way :/ i have seen too many scams Sad
There are plenty of trusted people on the site, just look at their reputation. They wouldn't have much need to scam with a Powersave, because they could just generate the Shiny Pokemon themselves :P
(Dec 15, 2014, 02:13 PM)TheGamingKiddo Wrote: There are plenty of trusted people on the site, just look at their reputation. They wouldn't have much need to scam with a Powersave, because they could just generate the Shiny Pokemon themselves :P

Okey Smile well then i need to find one Smile