Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

need legendarys for dex
I'm )most done with my national dex I just need a few more legendarys I will trade the back to you the owner the ones I need are

Articuno,Zapdos,Entei,Suicune,Ho-oh
Regirock,Regice,Registeel,Latios
Kyoger,Groudon,Rayquaza
Uixe,Azelf,Dialga,Palkia,Regigigus
Cresselia,Cobalion,Virizion,Tornadus
Reshiram,Zekrom,KyuremKyurem,Zygurde
I can help you out with all of them! ^_^ Please feel free to add me!
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
  • Articuno - XY
  • Zapdos - XY
  • Entei - ORAS
  • Suicune - ORAS
  • Ho-Oh - OR
  • Regirock - ORAS
  • Regice - ORAS
  • Registeel - ORAS
  • Latios - OR
  • Kyogre - AS
  • Groudon - OR
  • Rayquaza - ORAS
  • Uxie - ORAS
  • Azelf - ORAS
  • Dialga - AS
  • Palkia - OR
  • Regigas - ORAS
  • Cresselia - ORAS
  • Cobalion - ORAS
  • Virizion - ORAS
  • Tornadus - OR
  • Reshiram - OR
  • Zekrom - AS
  • Kyurem - ORAS
  • Zygarde - XY
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Jun 10, 2016, 12:06 PM)devilmoth Wrote: I can help you out with all of them! ^_^ Please feel free to add me!

Ok let me know when you can get on i should be free all day
I'm online now ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
thank you so much for helping me
I'm sorry... it won't let me trade Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza Sad
(Jun 10, 2016, 01:12 PM)devilmoth Wrote: I'm sorry... it won't let me trade Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza Sad

Its probably because I'm playing x and there new moves weren't in x its okay though thank you so much for all the help
You are very welcome! Glad to have helped ^_^
Hey guys I need two more of the bird trio I need moltres and articuno and I will be done with the dex
plz help me