Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon Question Of the Day #6
What is your favorite pokemon game and why. Mine is pokemon silver and pokemon emerald because when I just started liking pokemon my uncle got me a game boy advanced for my birthday and it came with a charger, Pokémon silver and Pokémon emerald. Once I caught my first shiny pokemon which was a shiny hophip I had no idea what a shiny was and how rare a shiny is. Just a reminder I was like 6 or 7 when I started liking pokemon so don't judge me about the whole shiny hophip thing.
heart gold!

i love first gen pokemon and in my opinion 2nd was less of its own gen and more of an add on to the first, plusyou get to go to kanto and jhoto, 2 regoins? yes please

other reasons why i love heart gold is because you can have any poke fallow you, walking around with rayquaza behind you is tooooo sweet

and then there was the mp3 player thing so you can listen to your favorite poke tunes regardless of where you are ^_^

i was very pleased with XY too though, i like the region, new features, even the story, an the legends aren't ridiculous like the god pokemon who created the pokemon that created time and space...... what were they thinking with that?
my favorite game is OR and pokemon red
omega ruby because i have lots of my fave pokemon and red because it was my very 1st pokemon game when i was i kid