Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

*plays epic battle music*
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum although I have been following it and Justin's channels for a while now. My name is Juan, but my family and friends call me Juancho, I'm from Venezuela and I've been a Pokemon fan since it was first released. I played gens I through VI, I collected my fair share of cards when I was younger, and I let out a few tears with the anime once or twice. My favorite pokemon from the very start has always been Charizard, but I've fallen in love with many more throughout all this years. I hope to be an active member from now one and contribute to this community as much as I can. Also, I'm almost always looking for VGC battles so whenever you see me online and feel like having a go just let me know!
Welcome, dear brotherin'.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
welcome :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome aboard! Smile
I'm all most always up for a battle, so I would love to challenge you sometime. :D
(Apr 11, 2015, 11:10 AM)The Great Stag Wrote: Welcome aboard! Smile
I'm all most always up for a battle, so I would love to challenge you sometime. :D
All right then, I'll add you on my 3ds so we can do some battles when we are both online and free Smile
Hi Juancho! Welcome to the site! :D
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...