Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

pokedex help from sun players
hey im a moon player and i want to complete the dex can someone can give me the sun exlusive pokemon 
ill give back cauze i dont rly need them for other
fc here --->
if you help ill be thankfull 
needed pokes-
alolan vulpix
crainados
tirtuga
and cottonee
if you a sun player that want to fill the dex too ill help 
ALL THAT WANTED TO HELP NOW IS OK BUT THX IF YOU WERE WANTING TO HELP!!!
I can get those for you no problem Smile
rexieh rly thx i just herd that the shiny charm gotten through dex coplition so i want to complete
and if you have a kartana itll be nice too!
FC534433605671
(Jun 3, 2017, 05:54 AM)osher Wrote:
rexieh rly thx i just herd that the shiny charm gotten through dex coplition so i want to complete
and if you have a kartana itll be nice too!
FC534433605671
Dont have the ultra beasts yet unfortunately :/ But i can still help with the basic version exclusives if thats ok? You can look out for a thread that givesway free pokemon of your choice too but i think its close for now but im sure itll open up again if you're up for waiting.
ok thx if you dont have the ulrta beast i have three pharomosas and one xurkitree if you need
(Jun 3, 2017, 09:19 AM)osher Wrote: ok thx if you dont have the ulrta beast i have three pharomosas and one xurkitree if you need

U should @(myusername) cus i dont get alerts from the thread ^^ But ive added your fc
and i have a pheromosa of my own but ill like to have xurkitree registered Smile can you list me the pokemon you need? ill go breed em
@Rexieh ok
the non legend are 
alolan vulpix
crainados
tirtuga
and cottonee
put all at gts and one of them put on a xurkitree
if you need some moon pokes ill trade them back for thos sun pokes
(Jun 3, 2017, 10:57 AM)osher Wrote: @Rexieh ok
the non legend are 
alolan vulpix
crainados
tirtuga
and cottonee
put all at gts and one of them put on a xurkitree
if you need some moon pokes ill trade them back for thos sun pokes

Ok i gotten them all ready but I think it'll be easier if we did a link trade instead? Unless you're unable to?
You can give me the timings of when you're free to trade if you're ok with link trade
wait how you do a link trade i forgot you need to be friend code with me yeh?
(Jun 4, 2017, 03:50 AM)osher Wrote: wait how you do a link trade i forgot you need to be friend code with me yeh?

Yes and you have to add my fc too. After that you have get on the festival plaza and turn wifi on
then you should see me online when u click link trade. Ive gotten kartana recently but ill need them back after they are registered in your dex.