Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

pokemon eggs
hi! i restarted my pokemon x and i was wondering if anyone would like to trade me an(or a couple) eggs that i could use for the game Smile
i don't really have pokemon to offer for them exept the ones i can catch in the beginning so i hope that's alright, like scatterbug and bunnelby's
i would really like 1 gengar egg the other eggs don't matter what they are, suprise me ^_^ 

thanks if anyone wants to help Smile
I can help you! I'lll breed you a gastly egg so you'll be able to have a gengar later!
(Aug 1, 2016, 02:52 PM)jemma355 Wrote: I can help you! I'lll breed you a gastly egg so you'll be able to have a gengar later!
That would be great! thank you Smile
I have a sneasel egg if you're interested
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Aug 1, 2016, 03:03 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: I have a sneasel egg if you're interested
i am Smile  when can you trade?
(Aug 1, 2016, 03:09 PM)Segatakai Wrote:
(Aug 1, 2016, 03:03 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: I have a sneasel egg if you're interested

right now, just give me a moment to finish my battle
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Aug 1, 2016, 03:11 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:

alright take your time, i'll just add your fc
Do you want it as an egg? or as a level 1?

Because I have a level 1 gastly right now I can trade you, but it will take a few minutes to get an egg.
(Aug 1, 2016, 03:12 PM)Segatakai Wrote:
(Aug 1, 2016, 03:11 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:

alright take your time, i'll just add your fc

okay, just request a trade when you're ready
@TheWildShannon  
i don't have you as a friend so i'm not sure if i can trade without that?

@jemma355 
i wanted it as an egg, but if it's too much of a problem you don't have to