Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

pokemon im willing to trade.
(Oct 4, 2015, 12:56 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote:
(Oct 4, 2015, 12:54 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Oct 4, 2015, 12:50 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote:
(Oct 4, 2015, 11:57 AM)xcr03 Wrote: i have some pokemon im willing to trade and if you want one just put your pokemon you want to trade for it and if i want to do the trade
i will tell you but there are some trades i wont do so if i say no just try some other pokemon. im not trying to be mean i just want some cool pokemon:

shiny metagross with mega stone lvl 66

shiny shaymin lvl 100

shiny jirachi lvl 100

shiny arceus lvl 100

garchomp lvl 100

shiny latios with mega stone lvl 100

gengar lvl 100

shiny charizard female lvl 51 with mega stone Y

shiny fearow lvl 37

shiny glaceon lvl 100

if you want any of these trades just PM or reply thank you =D

i have a level (almost 80) shiny pikachu that i used as my starter pokemon as opposed to what i was given if that interest you at all? reason being is that i have been on the hunt for a lv 100 gengar, if you're interested please do not hesitate to inquire about it! thanks for reading! :D -Kimimaro-

ok! ill do the trade just add me as a friend

absoloutely! alrighty just give me a moment and wait for an ace trainer icon to pop up! :D i hope you will take good care of my little buddy!
i also have a shiny umbreon to trade for your shiny shaymin if interested! lv 67 male :D
(Oct 4, 2015, 12:59 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote:
(Oct 4, 2015, 12:56 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote:
(Oct 4, 2015, 12:54 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Oct 4, 2015, 12:50 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote:
(Oct 4, 2015, 11:57 AM)xcr03 Wrote: i have some pokemon im willing to trade and if you want one just put your pokemon you want to trade for it and if i want to do the trade
i will tell you but there are some trades i wont do so if i say no just try some other pokemon. im not trying to be mean i just want some cool pokemon:

shiny shaymin lvl 100

shiny jirachi lvl 100

shiny arceus lvl 100

garchomp lvl 100

gengar lvl 100

shiny fearow lvl 37

shiny glaceon lvl 100

i have a level (almost 80) shiny pikachu that i used as my starter pokemon as opposed to what i was given if that interest you at all? reason being is that i have been on the hunt for a lv 100 gengar, if you're interested please do not hesitate to inquire about it! thanks for reading! :D -Kimimaro-

ok! ill do the trade just add me as a friend

absoloutely! alrighty just give me a moment and wait for an ace trainer icon to pop up! :D i hope you will take good care of my little buddy!
i also have a shiny umbreon to trade for your shiny shaymin if interested! lv 67 male :D

sorry i like my shaymin the most and i dont see trading him easily.
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"

shiny shaymin lvl 100

shiny jirachi lvl 100

shiny arceus lvl 100

garchomp lvl 100

gengar lvl 100

shiny fearow lvl 37

shiny glaceon lvl 100

is there anything special you want for the glaceon
(Oct 5, 2015, 02:49 PM)jake english Wrote:

shiny shaymin lvl 100

shiny jirachi lvl 100

shiny arceus lvl 100

garchomp lvl 100

gengar lvl 100

shiny fearow lvl 37

shiny glaceon lvl 100

is there anything special you want for the glaceon

not specific but im sure there are some pokemon i would want. if you pm the poke's you would trade for it i would happily read them and possibly trafe
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"