Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

pss glitch?
i just bought pokemon x and none of my friends are appearing but they do on oras and pokemon y anyway to fix this
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
Have they been online since you got the game
[quote='terrorkid94' pid='94565' dateline='1448050808']
Have they been online since you got the game
[/quote
i think one has is that the problem
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
That very well could be. if most of them haven't signed back into X or Y, i believe the 3ds won't keep their player icon on their.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
(Nov 20, 2015, 01:53 PM)pritchman227 Wrote: That very well could be. if most of them haven't signed back into X or Y, i believe the 3ds won't keep their player icon on their.

One of my friends has beem online now but i wasnt on my 3ds do we have to be on at the same time
Hey Jdawg next time when I'm online try to find me on the PSS, I'm playing X so I should be there.
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Nov 21, 2015, 03:52 AM)weisakura Wrote: Hey Jdawg next time when I'm online try to find me on the PSS, I'm playing X so I should be there.

Next time you see me online try to trade with me see if that fixes it