Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

ready to get breeding...just one question
Hi guys, so i have my ditto's i have labelled them with the iv stats bla bla bla, i am ready to start but i have just 1 question.
The method i saw on Justins' youtube that can tell you what stats will be inherited from what parent( you know the thing with the magikarps). So my question is, is the gender of the egg also predefined or is that still random? i hope i've asked in a way you guys understand me :/

LD
(Dec 20, 2014, 05:17 AM)Lesserdragon Wrote: Hi guys, so i have my ditto's i have labelled them with the iv stats bla bla bla, i am ready to start but i have just 1 question.
The method i saw on Justins' youtube that can tell you what stats will be inherited from what parent( you know the thing with the magikarps). So my question is, is the gender of the egg also predefined or is that still random? i hope i've asked in a way you guys understand me :/

LD

The gender is random however some pokemon have a higher chance of getting a specific gender such as khangaskan who has a 100% chance to breed females.
Only 5 random IV's from both parents are determined by breeding with a destiny knot or 1 IV is 100% garuanteed by breeding with a power item.
Only natures are 100% determined by breeding with everstones.
You can check about the gender ratios on http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Hope i helped Smile
Okay thanks for the help. And the link really helped out too so thanks for going the extra mile Smile