Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

shinies for trade
I got shiny Arcanine yeah or if your interested in legendary that are not shiny mewtwo or zygarde
(Jul 25, 2016, 01:19 AM)Thekaratekid Wrote: I got shiny Arcanine yeah or if your interested in legendary that are not shiny mewtwo or zygarde

is that it?
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
Hahah yeah I kind of started :/ 
I wish I got back into faster, but yeah it is
(Jul 25, 2016, 01:22 AM)Thekaratekid Wrote: Hahah yeah I kind of started :/ 
I wish I got back into faster, but yeah it is

what lvl is the arcanine?
"Clothes"
It is lvl 30 I was planning on ev training it, but I would like to have one of my favorite pokemons lol
(Jul 25, 2016, 01:25 AM)Thekaratekid Wrote: It is lvl 30 I was planning on ev training it, but I would like to have one of my favorite pokemons lol

instead of shiny rayquaza, would you mind anything else? my rayquazas lvl100 and i already have an arcanine so i would like to trade a shiny thats about the same rarity for it Undecided
"Clothes"
(Jul 25, 2016, 01:27 AM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Jul 25, 2016, 01:25 AM)Thekaratekid Wrote: It is lvl 30 I was planning on ev training it, but I would like to have one of my favorite pokemons lol

instead of shiny rayquaza, would you mind anything else? my rayquazas lvl100 and i already have an arcanine so i would like to trade a shiny thats about the same rarity for it Undecided

i also have some good non-shiny pokemon too
"Clothes"
I have a lvl 5 jiraychi , but not shiny 
Does your rayquaza have a stone to the the evoloution
(Jul 25, 2016, 01:32 AM)Thekaratekid Wrote: I have a lvl 5 jiraychi , but not shiny 
Does your rayquaza have a stone to the the evoloution

i could trade my rayquaza for the jirachi and arcanine. and yes i do have the mega-stone
"Clothes"
Ok I will add you now than also if you do not mind I would love to get the strongest one you have Smile