Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

shinies for trade!
Star 
Hello! I have some extra shinies of various Pokemon that I am willing to trade for other shinies! Just let me know if you'd like to trade!  Heart
(Dec 15, 2018, 06:07 PM)glitterfulshinies Wrote: Hello! I have some extra shinies of various Pokemon that I am willing to trade for other shinies! Just let me know if you'd like to trade!  Heart

Hello, i'm intested to see what you have for trade, my friend code is 0223-3722-2564 
i'm primaraly looking for shiny legendaries but i'd love to see what you have
you can also get in touch with me via email, mine is X3heromedic@gmail.com

thank you and I hope you get in touch with me soon!
(Dec 18, 2018, 01:02 PM)x3heromedic@gmail.com Wrote:
(Dec 15, 2018, 06:07 PM)glitterfulshinies Wrote: Hello! I have some extra shinies of various Pokemon that I am willing to trade for other shinies! Just let me know if you'd like to trade!  Heart

Hello, i'm intested to see what you have for trade, my friend code is 0223-3722-2564 

Hi! I do have shiny legendaries, as well as a lot of others! Could you let me know what you have for trade as well? Thanks!~
(Dec 18, 2018, 01:37 PM)glitterfulshinies Wrote:
(Dec 18, 2018, 01:02 PM)x3heromedic@gmail.com Wrote:

Hi! I do have shiny legendaries, as well as a lot of others! Could you let me know what you have for trade as well? Thanks!~

the shiny's I have available for trade are sceptile lvl 100, poliwrath lvl 35, lugia lvl100, deoxys lvl100, camerupt lvl86, scizor lvl50, pichu lvl12, larvesta lvl14, volcaronalvl80